Sunday 24 June 2012

HEADBANGER


HEADBANGER from Poland are here to bang your head... sorry. But these tracks are serious stuff! Listening through the 'Ready To Strike' EP again for the 6th or 7th time, i'm pretty excited to hear more from this speed metal bastards. After a show we did in Wakefield with German thrashers REZET I was chatting to Bastian about this band, and recommended I check them out further... and I seriously recommend you to do the same! This is classic thrash metal, in the vein of Violent Force, Exumer, with even a bit of classic Accept thrown around. No clean guitar, just fast as fuck catchy riffs and driving drums, great vocal style, nice and gritty.


Have a listen here, and get the release from Slaney Records.



1 comment:

  1. I love these guys! Cool write-up, man! Headbanger needs more recognition. Their Nuclear Devastation ep is in my regular listening rotation.

    ReplyDelete